Contacting Members Of Congress

Is It Okay To Ask My U.S. Senators Or U.S. Congressional Representative To Check Into My Social Security Claim?

Absolutely! The only way your elected officials know how hard things are for you is if they hear from you — and they are the ones who can give Social Security more money to hire enough people to speed things up. Many Social Security Disability claimants become frustrated with claim delays and eventually ask their U.S. Representative or Senator to help. Your U.S. Representatives and Senators cannot make Social Security decide your case in your favor, but they can sometimes help speed up a stalled process, such as when you have been approved but cannot get your past-due money.

Experienced Attorneys Are Ready To Help You

Call 614-678-7199 or fill out our online form for a free consultation with one of our experienced Columbus Social Security Disability lawyers.