We Help Those With Common Disabling Injuries And Impairments

If you have serious medical conditions or if you suffer from a disabling injury, it can be a stressful and difficult time. You may have to pay costly medical bills and deal with the pain of a lengthy recovery process. But what can be done if you are forced to miss time from work as a result of the injury you have suffered? If you have suffered a disabling injury or have serious medical conditions that prevent you from working, you may be entitled to file for SSD or SSI benefits. Our experienced Social Security attorneys can help.

Common Injuries And Impairments That Can Make You Eligible For SSD And SSI Benefits

One of the requirements for Social Security Disability and SSI benefits is that your medical conditions and impairments must prevent you from working for at least 12 months in a row. There are many kinds of medical conditions that may cause you to be disabled and eligible to receive SSI or Social Security benefits. At Manring & Farrell, we have helped clients file for SSD or SSI benefits when they have suffered from many different types of medical conditions and disabilities such as:

We understand how difficult it can be to file for benefits and deal with a disability — and deal with Social Security too! We can help. Our skilled SSD and SSI lawyers help clients at every stage of filing for benefits, from filling out paperwork to arguing your case in front of courts. We offer complete help to SSD and SSI clients who have disabling medical impairments or medical conditions. For additional information, please see our FAQ.

Contact An Ohio Attorney Familiar With SSD And SSI Impairments

Our office helps people file new claims and appeals denied claims. To learn more about how we can help you in successfully filing for SSD or SSI benefits for medical problems if you have suffered a disabling injury or have disabling medical impairments, contact our experienced attorneys to help you. For a free initial consultation, call 614-678-7199 or contact us via our online form.