Frequently Asked Social Security Disability Questions
For more information on these and other Social Security Disability issues, contact a lawyer at Manring & Farrell today.
- What are Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits?
- What are Supplemental Security Income benefits (SSI)?
- How do I choose an attorney?
- What other kinds of Social Security benefits might I be eligible for?
- How much will I owe for costs and fees?
- Should I try to return to work while I am waiting for my claim to be decided?
- Am I still eligible for Social Security benefits if I receive unemployment compensation?
- I get workers’ compensation benefits; can I get Social Security benefits too?
- I get long-term disability insurance benefits; will that affect my Social Security benefits?
- What can I do for help with my bills and medical care while I wait for my claim to be approved?
- If Social Security reviews my claim and stops my benefits, what can I do?
- My doctor says I am disabled and cannot work. Why is Social Security denying my disability claim? What do I do?
- Is it okay to ask my U.S. senators or U.S. congressional representative to check into my Social Security claim?
View our Veterans Compensation FAQ page for more information about veterans-specific benefits.